BAP Ventures Co., Ltd is – a software product development company which is one of the subsidiaries of BAP Group.
We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own.
We are looking for a talented REACT NATIVE TEAM LEADER for our various projects in HCM. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, BAP is a great place to grow your career.
- You will be joining an awesome team to build cool products that serve millions of users, from idea to production
- Working as an App Leader and manage a team sizes 3-5 member
- Working with product team and develop Cross-platform Apps
- Be active in self-research and sharing solutions for complicated technical problem in React native
- Research and develop new technology: AI, Blockchain, Video processing, Live streaming…
- Update the technology trend and defend your ideas to apply on core products
- Opportunities to be promoted to Project Manager/ Manager…
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Mobile Developer with 4+ years of experience (React native, iOS, and Android)
- Experience in developing mobile with React native from 3+ year
- Experience from 1+ years as a Leader, size team from 5 members
- Good mindset, Open mind, enjoy sharing and love to create product
- Experienced in eCommerce Applications would be a plus
Basic knowledge and experience in:
- Experience in using IDE: Webstorm, Sublime
- Solid knowledge of: JS Basics
- Component Life-cycle; Basic Component
- State, Props
- App Structure
- RESTful APIs
- Debugging JS
Advance knowledge and experience in:
- State management: redux, redux thunk, redux observable, mobx, react-context
- Auto Layout: Scale on multi devices
- Custom module from native
- 3rd Party Modules: update, import, config in native
- Animation & Gesture
- Advanced debugging: Native
- Notification, Firebase
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary: $1500 – $2500
- 13th month salary
- 12day annual leave
- Full insurance package
- Holidays bonus
- Performance reward program
- Salaries and performance review 2 times per year
- Promotion opportunity
- Monthly team-building funds.
- English/ Japanese/ Skills certificate incentive bonus program
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, division picnics, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.).
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Skype: nthong.hr or nhungnn.hip
We hope to meet you soon at BAP. Cheers!