BAP Ventures Co., Ltd is – a software product development company which is one of the subsidiaries of BAP Group.
We always aim to bring innovation to all products of our customers as well as our own.
We are looking for a passionate CMO to join our executive team in HCM. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, BAP is a great place to grow your career.
- “Listen” to the trends of the fashion market and direct the market research efforts of the company (App market)
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods (can understand Google Analytics, Firebase, Appsflyer…)
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Can create a plan with minimal cost or no cost for each phase.
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 13th month salary
- 12day annual leave
- Full insurance package
- Holidays bonus
- Performance reward program
- Salaries and performance review 2 times per year
- Promotion opportunity
- Monthly team-building funds.
- English/ Japanese/ Skills certificate incentive bonus program
- Japanese onsite opportunity
- Gifts for family: Tet, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, division picnics, Christmas night, Year end party, Women’s day, Men’s day…
- International environment with colleagues from different countries (Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, etc.).
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via:
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: nthong.hr or nhungnn.hip
We hope to meet you soon at BAP. Cheers!